Monday, March 10, 2008

Rolling Over and Loving Sister!

I would have to say that Karis and Noah look a lot alike! Noah is growing so fast, he is exactly 3 months old today. The time really has flown by! On Saturday morning, Justin and I awoke to a very loud crying Noah almost an hour before he usually gets up. I decided after a few minutes to go into his room and make sure he was okay (usually he goes back to sleep for another hour when he stirs that early) and to my surprise, he was turned over on his back! We decided to give him some belly time Sunday afternoon, and in about 5 minutes he turned himself over. This is a great milestone, except when he wakes himself up and won't go back to sleep. I was thinking it was a little early for this but who am I to say, Noah has a mind of his own.
Karis is really enjoying Noah now that he is starting to play with some of his toys. He loves watching her and is mesmerized by whatever she is doing around him. Most of the time if he is upset all Karis has to do is go and smile at him and he will stop crying. It is nice to have someone else to entertain him. I am so blessed to have these two wonderful children. God is showing me everyday new things about myself and His grace towards me and my family.

4 comments:

SK said...

yup I agree they do look a lot a like! I am so glad to hear he is healthy and doing well.

pastor justin said...

They have a fantastic mom!

Courtney said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well! I look forward to Andrew entertaining Kaitlin, like Karis is doing with Noah!

Lori said...

OK, I concede, they do look a whole lot a like-- which is weird, because I think Noah looks like Justin, but I never really thought Karis did. Isn't that weird how that works. Hannah and Madeline look a lot like each other sometimes in pictures, but really don't look alike. Nevertheless, your kiddos are precious and it is so fun when they start to enjoy one another!