Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can you guess who?

Can you guess which one is Noah and which one is Karis? These pictures were taken very close to the same age. I'm sure that the clothes might give it away, and the fact that the exersaucers are different (Laura will easily know which one is which since Karis is in her excersaucer!).


In case you weren't sure, the first picture is Karis and the second is Noah. I do think that they look a lot alike at this age, but Noah seems to have more facial expressions. Their noses and mouths look exactly alike, but to me their eyes look very different, except the color! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I got a special morning to spend just with Noah. Karis went to play at Hannah's, and I took Noah to the YMCA to workout and then we hung out for awhile before his nap. I then cleaned out our closets while he slept before I went to get Karis. I didn't know I could put up winter stuff, go through all the drawers, and rearrange our closets in an hour (that is how long Noah sleeps in the morning). I guess not having Karis here helped a lot! Thanks Lori!! I know Karis had fun and so did I!

6 comments:

pastor justin said...

I think Karis' head was bigger.
funny stuff!

laura said...

hey- i have a kid in that exersaucer right now! the new one looks great- new toys without slobbery cloth ones. speaking of which- i need to toss those in the machine myself! i love exersaucers- they are great baby holders.

Lori said...

I'm going to guess Noah's the one in pink-- right? Haha. Just kidding, those kiddos definitely look like siblings!

SK said...

They do look a lot a like. That is great. Noah sure is growing fast. He looks so big in that picture. Aren't exersaucers the best???

Anonymous said...

It's funny how siblings can look just a like. All 3 of mine look exactly alike as babies. I'm glad I have names on the backs of pictures. They are both adorable. Glad you were able to get some things done.. it's amazing how much stuff you can get done with just one kiddo. I think it's always easier minus one. I remember saying it's so much easier with just one.. now I say that about two. ha!

Michelle said...

I can't believe he is already big enough to be in an exersaucer!!! Boy do they grow fast! It seems like you just had him and I haven't even seen him in person yet...can't wait till this weekend!
I will call you soon...the phone is charging right now thanks to my husband! :)
OH, and they do look alike, but Noah definitely favors Justin and Karis favors you!