Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Outfits

Karis and Noah received some special Valentine outfits from Aunt Courtney. She really does a great job being creative with her gifts! We had a nice dinner at home and then took Karis to get ice cream (yes, Noah went to, but he is a little small for ice cream). I am starting to feel like a bad mom sometimes because I always say, "Karis and I are going here or there," meaning that Noah is going too, I just forget to say his name. Old habits die hard I guess.
Justin bought me some very pretty pearl earrings from James Avery for Valentines day, and he got some very romantic glasses!! I love you Justin.

Noah smiling in his new outfit from Aunt Courtney!

Karis didn't want to take a picture, as you can tell by her expression. She is into the no picture faze right now, I don't know what I am going to do in a few weeks when I get her three year picture taken and a picture of both of them.

Here are both my sweet babies in their new outfits. Thanks Aunt Courtney, you did a great job. We love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
laura said...

what kind of romantic glasses? face glasses? drinking glasses?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

so sweet...Glad you had a good Valentine's! Mine was spent feeling yucky on the couch, though Rob did come home for an extended lunch that day! No gift yet...life has been a bit hectic for us all lately though. Can't really blame him.

The Bente Family said...

Too cute!!! Isn't funny when they decide no more pictures. Henry did this around October, Pumpkin Patch, etc. AHHHH! ;0) Noah is getting so big and Karis is really growing up, I forget that Karis and Henry are so close in age.