Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Life

Not too much has been going on. We are settling into our new routine with Noah and trying to figure out why he only likes to take short cat naps during the day, only about 45 minutes to and hour between each feeding up until his 5:00 feeding and he will usually sleep from 6:30 until his 8:00 feeding. He is getting better about his afternoon nap, the one that he and Karis take together, kind of. It is hard to get them on the same napping schedule since usually Noah only sleeps about an hour, and Karis will sleep for two to three depending on how tired she is. I am really having to learn how to lean on Christ and allow Him to teach me through my children. Karis is so good with Noah, and I am so thankful for that. I pray things are going well for all of you. I will post some more pictures of Noah soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, Peter never has been a good napper. He only sleeps about 30 minutes in the morning and about 30 minutes in the afternoon - that's it! But he sleeps well through the night, so I guess I don't have much to complain about. I guess some kids just don't need sleep....he is a phenomenon! :)

Keri

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Michelle said...

Must be something in your genes (not Justin's he-he) that keeps your kids from napping like typical babies...wasn't Karis sort of like that? Or maybe it's just that you are such an awesome mom that he doesn't want to miss out on being with you during the day...I think that is probably what it is! I miss you! XOXO

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.