Monday, February 04, 2008

Sweet Noah!

Noah is 8 weeks old today, on Sunday he will be exactly two months. I wonder where the time has gone, but I am so thankful to have him start to interact a little with me. He smiles when he hears me talk and his expressions are so cute. He is doing good sleeping at night, and Karis and I are having fun with him. He is staying awake a lot more during the day and starting to coo and "talk." What a fun time this is with our sweet Noah!

Noah smiling at Mommy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah does look very sweet and what a smile. And Karis is just a doll. Where does the time go? I miss you and think of you often. If you come to Texas this summer maybe we can come and see you. I think you should start doing kid cakes on the side--you did a great job with Karis' cake.

Michelle said...

that is a good looking boy!

he looks nothing like his daddy--which is a good thing!

Rob

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I just love the stage where they start to interact! I think he has Justin's mouth. :)

Keri

Lori said...

Cute!!!! As you would always ask me, "Are you sure that's not just gas?" Haha. Just kidding-- I know he's smiling because he's so happy to have you as his mama!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl

I was thinking about you guys and wanted to see your little man. I am glad everything is going so well.

DeAnne