Monday, October 01, 2007

Baby Update: 29 weeks



Karis and I went to the doctor today for my check up. She was very good and enjoyed hearing her brother's heart beat and weighing herself like Mommy. Everything is looking good. I go back in three weeks.

Heartbeat-140

Weight gain-5 lbs, total 19 (it seems to be increasing a lot!)

Blood Pressure- 109/60

Thank you for all your prayers about this little boy. I can't believe I only have 10 weeks from today left until I meet our precious son, unless the Lord has other plans and he comes sooner.

2 comments:

Ginnie said...

Jenna and Justin,

I don't think I've said congratulations yet. I am so happy to hear that you are expecting this precious little boy. I pray your pregnancy continues to go smoothly and I know he will be a blessing to your family

SK said...

10 weeks....That sounds so close. What an exciting time for you and your family.