Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Baby Update: 32 weeks



My check up went great today. The doctor said everything looks great and said that after I come back in three weeks it will be getting very close to time! Believe me, I know that!
Blood pressure: 112/59
Weight: gained 4 pounds, 23 total
I don't remember his heartbeat, I am not sure if the nurse told me or just wrote it down.
Thanks for all your prayers and please continue to pray for me as I am becoming a little nervous about another C-section. God is in control but having time to really understand what they are going to do makes me a little nervous.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Only 7 more weeks?! So glad to hear everything is still progressing well. Just rest in the Lord and his care as the day of the c-section approaches...he already knows every second of that day and nothing will take him by surprise!
Hebrews 13:5b,6 "'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we can confidently say, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not fear; what can man do to me?'"

marsum42 said...

Jeanna - thinking of you and praying for you every day. I know you are excited about the new baby boy. Papa-John certainly is! Love being able to keep up with you and Justin through your two blogs. I have read Justin's for months and now there are TWO!
Love to all three & (1/2) of you,
Aunt Mary & Uncle Jack