Thursday, July 05, 2007

Karis' Favorite Toy!

Karis has always enjoyed jumping. In our extra bedroom, which will soon become the nursery, we have a daybed with a trundle underneath. Karis has enjoyed jumping on the trundle bed for a few months now. One Sunday afternoon we had lunch with a family that was visiting our church. They have three children and in there living room was a small exercise trampoline. Karis was so drawn to it that she didn't even want to eat lunch. If you know my child, you know that she doesn't like to miss any meals! We watched her jump on and jump. Justin and I talked about getting her one. A few days later at Wal-Mart I bought one and brought it home. She was so excited. She must have jumped for 30 minutes straight.


Ready, Set.....

Jump!

"This is so fun, Mommy."
She still jumps on it everyday. It was a good investment. I find myself jumping on it some too, just to get some more exercise. Karis is going to have some big calves if she keeps jumping so much, my little athlete!!

1 comment:

The Bente Family said...

This is too cute!!! Glad you guys are feeling better. The trip to the zoo looked like fun. John has not been able to make it to the zoo with us yet. He gets so bummed out about it. Miss you and I hope to see you in a few weeks.