Monday, July 09, 2007

Big Day Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my 17 week check up, and we will have our sonogram to find out what we are having. I am very excited that Justin and Karis will both be going with me. I can't wait to see how Karis reacts to the sonogram. We all really hope it is a boy, but in the end, it really doesn't matter. God determines what we have! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!
Here's a verse for today:
"And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:17

4 comments:

Courtney said...

Can't wait to hear the great news!!

Anonymous said...

I know you want to wait until ya'll are here to tell us what you are having but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE call and tell me-I PROMISE I won't tell your parents! :0)

Love ya,
Tanya

laura said...

i agree with Tanya- i need a call today!! or i'll just call you.... i can keep a secret from your mom and dad!!
love you,
laura

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear! we are praying!

meredith and ryan