Monday, March 26, 2007

Spring is Here

Spring is here and out com the shorts and capri pants. I was very excited to pull out Karis' spring and summer clothes except to realize that the hand me downs are no more. I had to buy her some clothes, but God is good, and He always provides. Karis is continuing to grow and put more words together. Her sentences are getting longer, and she is always repeating everything I say. I am again a single mom this week, but I am looking forward to spending girl time with her.
How many toothbrushes can Karis put in her mouth?

Three! I am not sure why she has so many, I do know that I only bought her one.

Karis playing with her toys in her spring capris after BSF.




2 comments:

The Bente Family said...

She is growing so fast, she looks so much like you!! Hope everything is going well for you!!
Mandy

laura said...

sorry about the lack of hand-me downs! they are a blessing and i miss them too!! enjoy your single mom week without earplugs at night!