Thursday, March 01, 2007

One of Mommy's Favorite Things!

How to brush Mommy's hair:

First, get the brush and have Mommy sit on the floor. Climb up on the couch so that I can reach Mommy's head.

Take the brush, while laying down, and make downward strokes on Mommy's hair. It is much more fun to brush Mommy's hair in an upward stroke, but she is tender headed.

You can't really tell by the picture, but Karis enjoyed brushing my hair. Having someone play with or brush my hair is one of my favorite things. I am so glad to have a little girl that will hopefully enjoy brushing mommy's hair. I know I enjoy brushing hers, when she lets me!


5 comments:

laura said...

i'm so impressed that you can handle karis brushing your hair- i can tollerate sarah jane doing it- but she uses the other side of the brush! gentle gentle karis! love the pictures.

Lori said...

Hannah prefers the upward motion or the hitting of the head as well. haha. I also love having my hair brushed--especially when I have a headache. Maybe one day they will get the hang of it!

Clif Cummings said...

Jeanna,
Couldn't find an email address for you -- so I thought this would be the next best thing.
I am praying for you as Justin travels to the Shepherds Conference! Know that His guardian angels will keep watch over you and Karis until Justin arrives safely back home.
In HIS Grace,
Clif

The Bente Family said...

I love Mommy and Henry time. It is so special, I know you enjoyed it!!! This is too cute, Henry just pulls my hair!! ;)

Rob Tombrella said...

Jeanna--

I love the picture of you girls in the stocks! awesome.

You ladies pulled off beautiful even there.