Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shopping, Bubbles, & Friends

Karis and I have had a wonderful time this week. We have stayed very busy, and she has been a great sport going along with me everywhere I wanted to go. Tuesday we went shopping after we dropped Justin off at the airport. We came home and after her nap, we went to the small mall her in Wilson because I couldn't find her an Easter dress. We found one here and a few other things that she needs for the summer. I dropped her off at the Brooks house and came home to get ready for the Women's Bible Study here.
Wednesday, we got up late, ate free breakfast at Chick-fil-A and then headed over to the Daniels' house for a play date. It was fun and after lunch, we came home for a nap. We went to the YMCA then to church on Wednesday night, which was great. I got to watch all the kiddos!! Thursday, we got up early for Bible Study Fellowship. Karis really loves BSF, and I am so glad that she does. She gets another opportunity to learn about our wonderful Savior. We went to lunch with Carol after we got home, and Sondra came over for dinner on Thursday night.
Friday we got up, went to the YMCA, then came home and got dressed. We headed to the outlet mall to shop some more. I didn't buy anything, but Karis is a trooper. Lori, Hannah, and Madeline came over after we got home and we took the girls to the park. Lisa came over for dinner and we watched Persuasion. I love those old British movies. Today, Karis and I are just hanging our getting things in order to go pick up Justin from the airport.


Karis loves playing with her bubbles outside, in fact she just loves being outside!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

The title of this post sounds like a Boz video--haha! We had a lot of fun playing at your park. We look forward to our next park outing.