Friday, January 19, 2007

YMCA and books

It has been awhile since I have blogged, forgive me for being somewhat lazy. Actually, I have been busier than usual. My wonderful parents gave me a membership to the YMCA, and Karis and I are enjoying going three times a week. She gets to play with some other kids, and I get to work out. The weather has finally changed to normal North Carolina weather in the winter. Texas has been having some really cold weather too. This is why Karis is wearing her hat to the "Y" as we call it!

Karis is going to play with her friends at the "Y."

Reading a book with daddy!

I think the only thing Karis enjoys more than eating is reading books. I know that some days we read all her books about five times each, of course she has her favorite ones like anyone else. The first thing she wants daddy to do when he gets home is read her a book. She gets this from both of her parents as we really enjoy reading. Thank you Mom and Dad for the "Y" memebership. It is greatly appreciated.


No comments: