Friday, January 19, 2007

BOZ cake

I have been telling Karis for weeks now that for her birthday party I would make her a Boz birthday cake. Every time I ask her about her birthday party she says, "Boz cake." It is so cute. I did my best at decorating her cake today, after four long hours, to look like her favorite character for the first two years of her life. Boz is a preschool show made by MOPS that helps teach kids about how to share, their shapes, nutrition, God, prayer, and many other things. Karis really likes it. Her party is tomorrow so I will put more pictures up later.

The full cake.

Up close and personal with Boz!

I already miss you Mom and Dad and wish you were here. I love you guys! Hope you enjoy seeing Karis' cake before she eats it!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to celebrate with Karis her second birthday. The years will just get sweeter and sweeter. Good job on the Cake Jeanna :) The patience payed off...Boz looked and tasted GREAT! Thanks for inviting all your new church family to celebrate with you :) Denise C.

Anonymous said...

wonderful job with the cake- i recognized old Boz immediately! very green. are your hands dyed green as well? mine were red for weeks after my elmo cake for beth's 2nd birthday. hope the party was fun- we missed you! love
you!