Thursday, November 02, 2006

Our Frog the GIRL!

When I was in Texas, my mom and I picked out this costume for Karis. It was a 2T so we knew it would be a little big, hopefully she will be able to wear it next year. However, I did not expect all the people at the festival that we went to to keep telling us what a cute little boy we had. It was pretty funny! Justin and I took Karis to one of the church carnivals in town.

Karis and Mommy after a hard fight to get on our costume. You can still she the red face from all the crying!

Picking up ducks out of the water was really the only game Karis could play.

She picked up at least five of six ducks. It was great!


Our little frog the GIRL!

Next year I am going to get a big pink bow and put it on her head so she won't be mistaken for a boy. We had a good time but realized that Karis was still a little bit too small for the festival. She did enjoy watching the other people.

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

She is sooo cute! LOL! People always told me what a cute little boy Naomi was...even in ALL pink. Some people are silly!