Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!



I know this picture doesn't have anything to do with Thanksgiving, but I had to let you know why one day Karis is going to be a genius!! While Justin and I were unpacking boxes, Karis was watching Jeopardy! She is already learning so much, one day she will be able to answer the questions.

Thanksgiving was a very relaxing and fun day, especially after I finished baking the apple and cherry pies and the maccaroni and cheese. We went the the Dale's house. It was fun to be with them, and Karis got to play with Josie, Carol and Tim's granddaughter. It is so gracious of God to put other people in our lives when our immediate family is so far away. Even though my parents and brother cannot be replaced, it is nice to have people that you love to spend the holidays with. I would have really been lonely if God had not given us the Dale family. Thank you Lord for your many blessings. All in all, our first Thanksgiving away was a good day. I did however really miss my family and can't wait to see them in two weeks!! I can't believe Christmas is almost here.

I will put up some more pictures of the house soon. I am little under the weather today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you get "sales calls" on Blogger?! That stinks!

I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!

I just wanted to let you know that I posted a new prayer request on my site www.dadsglobalheart.blogspot.com. Please stop by if you get a chance. I've been updating it fairly regularly. I try to update it every week, but sometimes it's every two. Please continue to check it and join in the prayer!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

For what I have seen, this site is not bad at all
- www.blogger.com j
download ringtone
cell phone ringtone
free ringtone
ringtone
real music ringtone
polyphonic ringtone
linkin park ringtone
madonna ringtone
lil wayne ringtone
eminem ringtone
50 cent ringtone