Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another day of Packing



I know that I look like a mess, but here is a recent picture of Karis, Calvin, and me. One of our favorite things to do right now is wrestle, Karis and me. Sometimes Calvin joins in as much as possible. Packing is coming along. I have been very fortunate this week to be able to take Karis to Mother's Day Out and have one of my friends watch her part of the day so that I could pack. I got most of her room and my closet packed today, and I wonder, "where did all this stuff come from?"

The Lord is daily sustaining me with His Word. I was reading in Ezra and in 7:10 it says, "For Ezra had set his heart to study the Law of the Lord, and to do it and to teach his statues and rules in Israel." This is exactly what God is calling Justin and our familly to do: to set our hearts on his Word by studying it and to teach it to others faithfully and truthfully.

1 comment:

ashley said...

hey! i made a blog too. i havent quite figured this one out yet but ive got a few things up. i also have www.xanga.com/thefiftyone