Saturday, August 19, 2006

4 Days Left

I spent yesterday with my parents visiting family. Then last night, we had a get together with our Sunday school class. I haven't packed anything in the last 24 hours except one box of misc. kitchen stuff. My brother and his family are coming to see us today, so my packing time is getting less and less. I also woke up this morning with my eye swollen shut. I have a sty, and it really hurts, so much for good pictures tomorrow at church for our reception before we move on Wednesday. The Lord is probably reminding me not to be so vain and worry about my looks when there are so many more important things to think about, like when is all that packing going to get finished. Tomorrow Justin is preaching and his family is coming over after church, then the reception tomorrow night. Thank goodness for Monday. I will probably be packing all day along with trying to watch Karis. The Lord is good and He will give me the will to pack even when I don't want to.

2 comments:

laura said...

you are beautiful with or without a sty! i love you girl- when i call you i'd better not catch you reading your new book instead of packing!! i can't wait for our slumber party tuesday night.

The Taras' said...

I used to get stys all of the time. My doc. told me to wash my eye with tear free baby shampoo. That is the best thing for them. Now I use that to take off my eye make up and I havent had one since! Hope that helps!