Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!


Today my little man turns 2 year old. Where does the time go? Noah's personality has changed so much in the last year. He is such a joy to be around, always happy and content just to be with someone, especially his sister. He loves to do whatever she is doing. Oh Noah, how I enjoy your sweet laugh, your hugs, your never ending energy, and your love. You brighten each day, and God has blessed me so much with you. I love you more than I can say. May God call you to be His own and may your father and I teach you of Him all the days of our lives.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

Happy Birthday to you, Noah! HUG! You are very bless to have a wonderful lovely parent and a big sister, Karis.

Jeanna and Justin, You are so bless to have Noah as your lovely son!

HUG!
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Naoh! Your getting way too big way too fast. Jeanna I want to see more pics of the cake up here! And also, I just love your new family Christmas Pic. :-)

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Bday Noah! It was a treat to get to see you! Your Mommy and Daddy are awesome...how blessed you are!