Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early Christmas Gift


My wonderful husband surprised me last Friday with a new front loader washing machine. My washing machine had been acting up a lot lately, I would have to manually turn it on the inside to get the spin cycle to start after every wash. It was a bit laborious, but I was getting used to it. Justin does enjoy having his laundry done, everything washed, folded, put up, and ironed. This is actually probably my favorite household chore to do. The first thing I did was wash our comforter, no more laundry mat for me!! (at least fora awhile).
I am so very blessed. What a gift from the Lord and my very sweet husband. I don't know how I will top this one! Any ideas?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

You are so bless to have a new washing machine. Sorry about the old one was acting up! He does love you and wants the best for you!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

laura said...

ooooooo. ahhhhhh. isn't it strange how excited we get about machines that help us with housework?

The Wife said...

It was SO good to see you the other night! Glad I could catch up with yall!