Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whirligig Festival

Saturday, Justin took us to the Whirligig Festival. It is our town of Wilson's attempt to have you spend money and eat a lot of greasy unhealthy food. It is also a time for the community to reach out to each other and let the town know where places are and what new shops and things have opened. I made the mistake of getting a blooming onion and paid for it the rest of the day. Justin tried to advise me against it, but I was my stubborn self as usual. I will not do that again, at least I hope I won't. After only eating about 1/4 of it and spending $7 on indigestion, maybe next time I will listen to my husband!
The kids had fun riding the kiddy rides, and I had fun with them. Noah didn't want to do anything but ride the helicopter, which we did.

Noah and his new haircut, what a BIG boy he is now. He wasn't too sure about all the people!


Me, Noah, and Karis riding the helicopter ride!

Posted by Picasa
It was a fun day, but I was glad to get off the ride!

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

I am glad that you all had a wonderful time. I am also glad that you did have a picture of Noah with his new haircut too!

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

Michelle said...

Noah looks like he could be one of my boys' brothers!..all that blonde hair! Too cute! Those days make great memories....and you don't remember how much it all costs! ;)