Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Texas Spring Trip 2009 Part I

So this post is a little late in coming, but better late than never. The kids and I went to Texas at the end of April for ten days to visit our families. We spent the first few days with Justin's family in Orange. The kids had a lot of fun with Aunt Courtney and hanging out with Pop Pop and Grammy (I am not sure why I never seem to get any pictures of Grammy in here, sorry Grammy, I will try harder next time).


Noah eating his first ice cream by himself, thanks to Aunt Courtney. Let me just say, AHHHHHH! It was a BIG mess, but he had fun and enjoyed himself.

Me, Noah, Karis (making her famous monkey face), and Mamou

Aunt Courtney letting Noah and Karis look out the window in Papou's room at the hospital. I am very thankful that we got to see him before he passed away.


Courtney decided to take us to a petting zoo in Beaumont. The kids had a lot of fun.

Karis petting a rabbit.

Noah pointing to the kangaroo.
I have more pictures to come of the petting zoo and the time we spent with my family. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Your kiddos are getting cuter and cuter! I wish I could have seen you on your visit, but I guess it will have to wait till our trip to Mexico!!!! Can't wait!

BoldLion said...

What a wonderful pictures of Noah and Karis and others!

Thank you for sharing with us! I am looking forward to see more too!

I love petting zoo too.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

SK said...

Boy those kids are growing up. Great pics....you will never forget those times.