Friday, June 12, 2009

Texas Spring Trip 2009 Part II

We had a wonderful time with my family for the next week that we were in Texas. We took the kids to the Houston Zoo, celebrated my dad's 64 birthday, had a Rehms' family reunion, played some slow pitch softball, and just hung out. I always enjoy my time with my family and it always seems to go by way too fast. Here are some pictures of the petting zoo, Houston zoo, and all the cousins. I am glad that Karis gets to play with her cousins, if only for a short time.





More pictures and posts to come of our fun summer activities. I also got to go see my dear friend, Mandy's new baby boy, and he was a cutie! I am glad we got to visit Mandy if only for a little while.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! Glad you were here before it got hot...you wouldn't have enjoyed those outside activities near as much!
Miss you!