Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Knobs: Noah's new discovery

I never in my wildest dreams thought that a knob, any knob, would be something one of my children liked to chew or suck on. Noah has recently discovered every knob in the house and will anything he can to get his mouth around it. I have seen him put his body is very crazy positions in order to get his mouth around a knob, in the bathroom, kitchen, on the computer armoire. Does anyone have any explanation for my son's fascination with knobs, it's not like he doesn't have toys to chew on!! Here are a few pics to show you how much fun he is having!


The knob in my bathroom, he is just about to get his whole mouth around it.

"Look Mommy, this is good!"

The knob on the computer armoire is too high for him, so he wil pull himself up in order to get his whole mouth on it.

When I tell him, "no, no," this is the face he makes at me most all the time.
When I thought about the things I would have to clean, babies bottoms, spit up, hands, mouths, I never once thought that I would have to daily sanitize the knobs on all the furniture! Boys are so much fun!!!!

7 comments:

SK said...

That is so funny! He is a funny boy.

Michelle said...

That is too funny! I recognize the Eric Carl onesie he's wearing in the pics...so fun to see one of my best friends little boys in it too! I miss you!
Only a few more weeks til we get to meet our new little guy!

BoldLion said...

What a happy boy, Noah is!

Can't wait to see him on Sunday!

In Christ,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

laura said...

that's great! knobs were a favorite of sarah jane's- i don't know why. i tried putting my mouth on one in our house to try to understand her deep burning desire to eat them, but it didn't seem to thrill me like it did her! glad she isn't the only weird one..

The Bente Family said...

HA!! Henry did the same thing and the best part, he grew out of licking them, now he unscrews them and brings them to me OR plays with them on the couch and they get lost under the cushions; so I have to wait until I com across it! JEEZ!!!!

Courtney said...

Noah is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe he is eight months old now! You're doing a great job with Noah and Karis.

Brent and Keri Osterberg said...

Jeanna, Noah is so sweet and cute! Isn't it funny the things that kids do? We love keeping up with your blog - keep the cute pics coming!