Thursday, December 21, 2006

Texas Christmas Part I

Karis' favorite gift was the first one she opened, the new BOZ!

Gamma is reading Karis Brooklynn's "Hermie" book. Karis didn't quite understand that it was not hers. Hard concept for a 23 month old.


Wow! Thanks for all the presents! Opening presents makes me sleepy!

Our trip to Texas was great! We flew in on Tuesday last week, and my parents picked us up from the airport. They took us to eat Mexican food, done the right way. It was yummy!! Wednesday my dad and Justin played golf, and my mom and I hung out with Karis and Memaw. Thursday, Mom and I went shopping almost all day long. It was fun being able to spend quality time with my mom and eating at the Cheesecake Factory! Friday, Justin and I did some last minute shopping and went to a movie. We came home and celebrated Christmas with my family. We opened presents with my parents, my brother and his family, and my Memaw. All three girls had a lot of fun, and Karis adores her older cousin, Madison. It was neat watching them interact. We receieved great gifts and had a fun time as a family.

Saturday, we left my parents to go to Orange to see Justin's family.

No comments: