Thursday, November 29, 2012

Decorating

Since we will be driving to Texas for the first time this year, we decided to put up our Christmas decorations a week before Thanksgiving.  Yes, I know some of you are sighing, but hey, we didn't have Thanksgiving at our house anyway!  Decorating for Christmas is one of my favorite things to do and my whole family enjoys immensely, especially Karis!  She and Noah remember where everything goes, and if I want to put something in a different spot, they will have none of it!  

Karis and Noah get to decorate their own tree every year that sits in the living room. 




Proud tree decorators!


Noah posing by his favorite Cars ornament!




The kids also like to help with the BIG tree, and thankfully, they do a good job listening to where Mommy wants the ornaments placed.



I love that Karis is making sure Noah doesn't fall. They are both standing on the arm of the couch.



Karis got to put the star on top this year. I love Noah's expression, is that a laugh or what?









Yes, the Little People nativity set still gets played with at our house every Christmas!  


No comments: