Thursday, July 05, 2012

Daddy Daughter Date

Last Saturday, Justin took Karis on a Daddy Daughter date to get ice cream and to work on a special project.  I wasn't even in the know of what they were going to do, so after they had been gone over two hours, I was beginning to worry that something had happened.  I couldn't possibly imagine what they could be doing for that long since neither one of them like to talk much.  When the door opened almost three hours later, this is what Karis excitedly showed me:


It is a poster that tells "all about Karis."  She was beaming when she showed it to me, rattling off all the things on the poster a mile a minute.  Her enthusiasm was so contagious that she had a hard time going to bed!  I am so thankful that Justin loves being with his girls, big or small!  He is a treasure.

While they were gone, Noah and I had some ice cream, did some puzzles, and played Justin's guitar.  (We tried to play!)


He is not very musically inclined, but at least he was praising the Lord with joy!

And yes, Noah's bed is NOT made and makes the best backdrop for his guitar playing!!! 

No comments: