Thursday, June 21, 2012

Row, Row, Row Your Boat

Last Friday night, the kids experienced a first:
A BOAT RIDE!

We went to some friends new house for dinner, the Highsmiths, and after dinner, we went for a boat ride.  To say the kids were excited is an understatement.  They are usually pretty subdued at others houses, but as soon as dinner was over, they couldn't contain their enthusiasm.  The only way we could get them to come back to the house was to offer dessert!  If you know anything about my family, you know that the call for dessert never falls on deaf ears.  







Karis and Ms. Anne 


Both kids had a hard time being still on the boat, I thought I was going to have to put life jackets on them!


I couldn't resist putting this picture in, oh how I love my girl!  (She doesn't give me to many genuine smiles!)


No comments: