Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Pleasures of Home: Chores

I love my family, my home, and being a stay home/homeschooling mom.  I am however not the best at "staying" home.  I get cabin fever when we have been home all day and am usually ready to go and do something when Justin gets home.  (I know that I inherited my "cabin fever" from my dad, thanks dad!) With the Lord's help, I am hopefully instilling in my children a love for the home too, so I thought I would give a peak into our daily lives as we embrace the "pleasures of home."  

One of our daily routines is making our beds, except on Sundays of course.  



Karis has learned the art of bed making, and I have learned to let her do it herself, with only a small amount of tweaking.  



Noah cannot make his yet, but he does have to arrange his animals and pillow.  His time is coming soon though.


No comments: