Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's PAJAMA TIME!

Family night is one of our favorite nights of the week. We (Justin and I) try to do something different and fun for the kids and ourselves. After my friend, Mandy, did theme dinners this summer with her family, I decided to do "theme family night." Our first was "Pajama Night." We ate breakfast for dinner (which isn't that random in our house, nothing like pancakes or biscuits and eggs for dinner) in our pajamas, then we watched The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe, from the Chronicles of Narnia.
I have also discovered that I am not a writer, despite my love of literature (all different genres) and my English degree, my writing skills need help. I love grammar and proofreading but creative words and stories are not my forte. So along those lines, most of my posts will be picture based.


Dinner spread consisting of: honey bun cake, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, and homemade hash browns.

The kids getting comfortable on the blow up mattress for the movie.

A family night in our pajamas, there's nothing more comfortable than that!


No comments: