Thursday, September 09, 2010

Goodwill Rocks!

Last week, I made a quick stop at our local Goodwill store. I randomly go in there when I have a few minutes of extra time and just to look around. I was rewarded with two great finds, early birthday presents my husband informed laughing! He doesn't share my joy over a great find, but I know he appreciates it, something about men not liking to shop and all that! Anyways, here they are:

an Ann Taylor Loft skirt, and

a Talbots skirt that still had the price tag on!

The grand total was: $6.50.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome deal!

Lori said...

Good finds!!!

The Bente Family said...

Yay for a great find, I think I might be making sporadic stops, my clothes are getting too big and my budget is too small. Ha!! Miss you!!

Michelle said...

Cute! I would definitely wear a black top w/ the Talbots one and then try a pink or red/orange (wasn't sure of the color of the stripe) top w/ the Loft one! Super cute!