Thursday, July 31, 2008

Computer Crash

Our computer has crashed and my wonderful husband is trying to fix it. I am on his laptop at the moment, so I just wanted everyone to know that we are all doing good, listening to Noah jump in the jumper and Karis is doing a puzzle. I will be back in the blogging world once our computer is fixed or we get another CPU. Our week has been good, lots of fun with friends and family. Have a wonderful rest of the week, and I hope to be back online soon!
We asked Karis who broke the computer, and she said, "God did." Maybe there is a lesson in there about our reliance on the computer to communicate with others, maybe we should get back to the old way of communication: the phone and letters!!

2 comments:

BoldLion said...

OUCH! I do hope that he can fix it.

As for blog, I really enjoy keeping up with you and your lovely family. It is one of the best way for us to get to know each other other than phone (not my cup of tea) and letters!

I do hope that you will keep update on blog. Also you might witness to someone to Christ in that way too. That is why I also blog too.

In Christ,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

I was wondering what happened to you!! ;) Ha, Oh! The shoes that Henry is wearing when he is on the tire swing, are Giraffe Rain Boots from Target!! Hope you are up and running soon!!!