Friday, July 18, 2008

Calvin likes to slide!

We discovered a few months ago on our own slide in the back yard, that Calvin, our dog, likes to slide. We thought it was so funny and had a great time watching him. I thought you might enjoy seeing Calvin slide with Karis. This is at the park down the street from our house. Justin, Noah, Calvin, and I all went for a walk, and Karis rode her bike, thus the helmet on her head. Lots of times at home when she is riding her bike, she won't take her helmet off when she goes to do other things. I hope you enjoy this, it really is a funny sight!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I can't believe how big Karis is! I wish we could have seen you when you came for your Texas visit...maybe next time. :) I also have the E. Fitzpatrick book "Because He loves me" - Brent gave it to me for mother's day. You will probably finish before I do, but I am so excited to read it. I think it will help with me and my desire to get NANC certified. Let me know how you like it.
Miss you!

Keri

BoldLion said...

I love it, and it is so cute that Calvin like to slide down with Karis.

I am wondering about my big 2 dogs.

Love you all,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

Too cute!!!! Dogs are so unpredictable just like kids!!!

Unknown said...

O my goodness that is too cute! Calvin looks like a lot of fun :)