Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Karis Ann!

I cannot believe that you are 3 years old today. Where does the time go? I can still remember holding you for the first time in the hospital wondering if I could ever love you anymore than I did right then. The answer is yes, as every day goes by I love you more! You are such a miracle and blessing to us from our Gracious and loving God! I cannot imagine life without your sweet smile, helping hand, never-ending chatter, messy table eating, and hugs. You give me great joy everyday as I watch you grow and get to teach you of our precious Savior! I love you Karis Ann and cannot wait to see what God has in store for my precious, sweet daughter. Look at how much you have changed in just three years!








5 comments:

pastor justin said...

Happy Birthday Karis.
Let's ride that bike when I get home!

God is kind to give you such a godly and beautiful mother!

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Karis!!! I love that picture where her hair is sticking out crazy and looks blonde . . . so funny!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Karis!!! We love you and miss you SOOO much!!! Sorry that we cannot be there with you but I know you will have an awesome Birthday!!!

Love,
Aunt Tanya

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Karis Ann! I hope you had a great day. I cannot believe you are already 3 years old. I remember you as the little girl in the 2nd picture. You are getting so big. Miss you lots. Love, Mrs. Kim

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Karis! I loved your entry this time, Jeanna - what a strong bond of love you share with your precious little girl! The pics of Noah and Karis are so sweet! I can't wait to see the faces of my other children, Lord willing. :) I appreciate your blog so much, it is very encouraging and Christ centered - thank you!

Keri Osterberg