Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Can you tell the difference?

Here is a little comparison between Karis and Noah. I think they look a lot alike. What do you think? Of course you can tell which one is which because of the colors they are wearing, but I still think they look very much the same. Thanks to my brother and sister-in-law, the fish aquarium swing has been a hit with both of our children! It is always funny how babies lean their heads to one side. Karis and Noah are opposites in this respect.


6 comments:

The Taras' said...

wow! They look a great deal alike, how funny! Beautiful babies!

laura said...

i had forgotten how karis looked!! i miss that swing- sarah jane never liked it a lot, but sam loves to swing- but the big one is not so handy!!

Lori said...

They definitely have the same nose. I think their eyes are different though. Time will tell!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I DO think they look ALOT alike, how funny! At least now we know what Noah will look like in a few years BUT wearing blue! :0)

Tanya

Michelle said...

They do look a lot alike, but I think Noah looks more like Justin and Karis looks more like you...just a thought. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey......baby Karis looks drunk! What's up with that?

No drunk babies in the family!