Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Big Day & Leaves!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! We will meet our son, Noah John tomorrow sometime after 11:30. My c-section is scheduled for 11:30 am. I honestly cannot believe it is already time for us to meet him. Tomorrow seems too soon, but I am very excited. Karis is already enjoying her time with Aunt Courtney, who flew in yesterday. She cannot get enough of her. I am so thankful to have her here to take good care of Karis while we are at the hospital. I am also thankful that Justin will be able to stay with me at the hospital. This will be my last post for awhile, Justin or Courtney will post pictures after Noah is born sometime tomorrow or Tuesday. Thank you for all your prayers.
Here are a few pictures of Karis and Justin's play day in the leaves. They had a great time yesterday, as you will be able to tell.

Picking up leaves is fun!

I love this picture! Throwing leaves is more fun!

Karis helped Justin rake up the leaves with her sandbox rake! It was funny to watch her.

Then, she and Justin wheeled the leaves to street to be picked up. She thought she was flying high, riding in the wheelbarrow! What fun leaves are for little ones and big ones!

1 comment:

Taylor Ranch said...

I will be thinking of you. Best of luck. You are such a wonderful mom and I know Noah John will bring more joy to your family.
Lots of love