Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Baby Update: Only 5 days left!!!


Monday, Justin and I went to the doctor for my last visit until my c-section on Monday, Dec. 10. I cannot believe I only have about 5 more days until I get to hold Noah! (that is unless he comes earlier). Everything is still very good, except that I had lost almost 5 pounds because of the stomach bug Justin and I had the week before. It was not fun, but at least that is more weight I don't have to lose later! This week, Karis and I are doing some fun, memorable things since it is our last official week by ourselves before baby brother comes. I am so excited about meeting him and God adding to our family. Please continue to pray for me as Monday approaches, I am getting a little anxious because of the c-section. Thankfully, I know that God is sovereign, and no matter what "He holds all authority over my doctors, Noah being born, my recovery, etc."(Matt. 28:18).

6 comments:

SK said...

I wish you the best and will keep you in my thoughts on Monday. I am sure everything will go smooth.

Michelle said...

I'll be praying for you! Don't let yourself be overtaken with fear! "Take every thought captive..." I can't wait to hear of his safe arrival and see his pictures! I love you sweet friend and you will be a wonderful mother of two! :)

Karla said...

I am so excited for you guys and will be thinking about you. What a great name you picked. I can't wait to see pictures. Are your parents coming? I am sure everything will be fine with the delivery. Good luck and I do miss you and think of you often. Did you register anywhere? Lots of love to you, Justin, Karis and Noah John.

Courtney said...

Yah!! How exciting! Don't worry and fight the good fight of faith! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

The Bente Family said...

I will be thinking of you!!!! Can't wait to see him!!!!!

Brent and Keri Osterberg said...

You will be in our prayers and we know that "all things work for the good of those who love Him". We can't wait to see pics...we are blessed to share in this miracle with you!