Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Stickers are so fun!


Who knew stickers could be so much fun? I bought Karis some stickers at Wal-Mart the other day, and she spent the afternoon sticking them to the paper and then her leg. She thought it was very funny!
The mind of a child really is a precious thing. Karis continues to amaze me. God continues to teach me patience for Karis with potty training, for some children it really is an on-going process. For two months now we haven't had any accidents, and just in the last few days, we have had three big ones. I can at least be thankful that she only has accidents at home and not out in public! I need to remind myself that she is only two, two and two months. No matter what she is a blessing, and I love every moment I get to spend with her.

2 comments:

laura said...

did you know that there is a verb for what karis is doing? it's called "sticker-ing" which is what beth calls it when she puts stickers on anything. for example: "beth, what are you doing that makes you so quiet in the playroom?" "oh, mommy, i'm just stickering!"

laura said...

i forgot to add- watch the wood furniture- it's hard to get the results from a long day of stickering off of wood!