Friday, September 08, 2006

Labor Day at Emerald Isle



My trusty life jacket that helped save me from the water.



Karis is enjoying her time in the sand.



She is very determined to fill up the pail on her own.



The water is so cool Mom!

We had a wonderful and relaxing time at Emerald Isle with the Dale's and Lisa. Karis really liked the beach and the sand. We played on the beach for about 2 hours and then Karis came home and took a four hour nap. She was exhauseted. She was very carefree in the water, that is why we had to put a life jacket on her. I know one thing for sure, she loves the water. Don't have a lot of time right now because I am writing this in Justin's office.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that she had a wonderful time at the beach with the Dale's and Lisa. I wish that I were there too. One of these day, I will have to go with you all to enjoy the wonderful fellowship fun!

Your friend,
Bold as a Lion

Anonymous said...

I am glad that she had a wonderful time at the beach with the Dale's and Lisa. I wish that I were there too. One of these day, I will have to go with you all to enjoy the wonderful fellowship fun!

Your friend,
Bold as a Lion

laura said...

Beautiful pictures of beautiful girls! I'm glad you had some fun times at the beach. Beth says hello! (sarah just screams!)