Friday, September 15, 2006

Birthday and House Hunting

I am starting to feel the emotion moving far away from family. My birthday is tomorrow and my mom's birthday is Sunday. This will only be the third time that my mom and I have not gotten together on our around our birthdays. Birthdays are big in my family. This year is really hard for me to not be with my mom because she is turning 60. Mom, you are so special to me and I love you very much. Thank you for being my best friend and loving me no matter what. Thank you for encouraging me in my walk with the Lord and for always wanting Justin and I to go where God leads. I miss you so much.
Karis woke up with fever this morning so Carol and I went to look at houses, and Justin stayed home with Karis. I was disappointed. It seems that all the houses that are in our price range don't have a bath tub in the master bath or a laundry room. We are also having a hard time finding something that has enough space. The houses here are less square foot for the price. I am going to have to compromise on something, I just don't know what yet. Please continue to pray for us. I am getting weary, but I know that God has a house out there for us. I'm sure in posts to come I will be able to tell you what He is teaching me.

3 comments:

The Taras' said...

Hey Jeanna, I have been and will continue to pray for you! I also wanted to tell you that I created an actual "blogger blog"...or whatever you wanna call it! I have like three blogs, but I needed to narrow it down- Here is the URL..I'd love to hear comments from you! TTYL

http://sarahtaras.blogspot.com/

The Taras' said...

oh, btw, its the one called "Seeking Him" the other link is to myspace, Im keeping up with old friends on that one mainly...like Josh and Laura. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie!

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it ended up being a good one for you, even if you were far from home. But you are very blessed to have a loving husband and a precious daughter to share you birthday with, too. You're not alone! Thinking of you today....
Court