Monday, October 22, 2018

Starting Anew

It has been 5 years since I have posted on my blog.  To even try and sum up these years in one post would be absolutely ridiculous.  My heart has been crushed, overjoyed, bruised, renewed, delighted, sorrowful, and lighthearted.  So many emotions have filled this house that the Lord has blessed us with.  So many changes to our family, our house, our lives, and our church.  The journey so far has cost me my best friend, completed our family with our youngest child, sustained us in our ministry, given us deep and constant roots in our family, church, and community.  I hope to expound on each of these in the next few posts and then hope that a glimpse into our daily lives and all the Lord is teaching us will spur and challenge us all.  Here is to starting anew....

Our most recent family picture



No comments: