Saturday, February 04, 2012

Christmas in February, What!

Blogging, what is that? Sometimes I wonder why I even try to come up with excuses for not being more frequent in my blogs, but the truth is that lately I just haven't wanted to. So, with a new year already into February, I will give a short recap of our Christmas. The kids and I keep to many traditions, and one of these is baking my Mom's Christmas cookies. This year we invited our dear friend, Mrs. Nancy to come and help.





Nancy was a great sport and help. We so enjoyed having her here to share in our fun cookie baking. Thanks Nancy!

Karis and I also got to enjoy a much anticipated girls day out, with our friends, Tess and Carly Powell, to see Dare to Dream on Ice, presented by Disney. It was a fabulous performance It included a short version of The Prince and the Frog, Cinderella, and Tangled. I was wowed out to say the least. It was the first time either of us had been to anything like it. We loved it, and then enjoyed some more girl fun eating lunch out and making a trip to Trader Joe's with the Powell's.


Karis and me before our girls day out!

One of our other favorite traditions is decorating for Christmas. Karis got to put the star on top of the tree this year.



We had a quiet, fun, memorable Christmas this year, enjoying each other and celebrating the birth of our Savior.

No comments: