Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rehms Reunion 2011

Our first few days in Texas were spent at our annual Rehms family reunion, my mom's side of the family. I look forward to this reunion every year, it is a wonderful time for my kids to play with their second cousins and to see what has been happening in my aunts, uncles, and cousins lives. This year the reunion was in Fredericksburg, at my Aunt Barbar's house. After we arrived on Friday night, we ate dinner and the kids headed outside to play.
We stayed up late watching the softball college world series, very exciting for me! After a late night, Karis and Brooklynn slept late on Saturday, but Noah was up early wanting breakfast of course! The kids played outside ALL day Saturday! They only came in for food, drinks, and for me to kiss some bo-bos. Two days without naps for him about did him in, but he hung on until about 8:30 that night. After a bath, the kids sat down to watch a movie and within two minutes, Noah was out!



All the cousins playing: Wesley, Grayson, Brooklynn, Karis, Natalie, and Noah

minus: Madison and Austin



Noah enjoyed the rock sandpile most of all!


I didn't get many pictures of the adults this year, too much time visiting and eating and not enough time taking pictures! It was a wonderful time as always.


Noah and Papa John


My cousin Norma and her family didn't get to come. You were all missed greatly. Love you guys!





No comments: