Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Makes Me Happy!


It warms my heart to see Karis and Noah so engaged and content reading a book with Justin. It warms my heart to know they are all perfectly content to be with each other, close to each other, holding each other, loving each other.

Daily the Lord reminds me what a precious gift my husband is to me and to our children. He is not only comfortable playing and being with our children, he truly enjoys spending time with them alone, which gives me some time to run errands or spend some extra time with others. The kids love to be with him because he is always more fun than Mommy! They can play with me anytime!

Thank you Justin for pouring your heart and life into me and our children, for desiring to be with them and teach them some things on your own and for giving them security, love, time, discipline, and yourself.

I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

The Taras' said...

Love! Thankful for wonderful dads! (I can totally relate...Dallas is way more fun that I am!!!!)