Thursday, February 17, 2011

Surprise from my Sweetheart

My wonderful and handsome husband took me out to dinner on Valentine's Day.


At dinner, he read me his first attempt at a poem:

Glorify the Lord with Me

You are my sweetheart, my only one,
You are a precious gift purchased by the Son.
I love you more now than ever,
I will never stop loving you, no never.
Thank you for your gracious care,
A great wife like you is extremely rare.
My affection for you is deeper than I can write,
When you walk in a room, things get really bright.
Glorify the Lord with me, together let us exalt His name,
May our marriage make much of Jesus and bring Him fame.


After this great surprise came another one: (a box to open, it has been along time since I have gotten jewelry from Justin). HE DID REALLY GOOD!



Thank you sweetheart for your heartfelt attempt at a poem and for my necklace. I will treasure them both and continue to thank our Savior who gave you to me!

No comments: