Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Princess Tea Party

Our second themed family night was all for Karis: Princess Tea Party Night. I pulled out all the stops, at least all that I knew of to put on a full fledged tea party for dinner. Karis and I dressed in our princess clothes, and Noah and Justin dressed in nice clothes.


My little princess and me dressed for our tea party.
Thanks to my friend Lori, I made scones for the first time. They were absolutely yummy! I also made my Aunt Barbara's tea cakes which were also fantastic! We had hot tea, a vegetable tray with ranch dip and fruit.

Tea anyone?

Yummy scones, one of my new favorite things.


We tried to get the kids to stick out their pinky while drinking the tea, not so easy for Noah. It was fun being silly and trying to be English!


Family photo!
Up next: super hero night. Family themed nights are so fun. We watched Cinderella after tea and all enjoyed the family classic, even Noah said "that was good Mommy."


2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad you had fun! You all look "purty!"

The Bente Family said...

What a great idea! ;) Looks like you guys had fun!!