Friday, November 05, 2010

I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E!

Family night last week was super hero night: The Incredibles came to dinner! After much thought and (trying to be creative), the only thing I made for the night were masks for all of us. We wore them for awhile and it was fun, but the mask gave me a BIG headache! The night started with us decorating our cupcakes with an "I" out of candy corn. We then ate homemade pizza (I figured we could be like the Ninja Turtles) and our cupcakes. After posing for some pictures, we watched the movie The Incredibles, which is one of our favorite ones.



Bob (Mr. Incredible) and Dash


The Incredibles in action! Watch out, we are ready for battle!



4 comments:

The Bente Family said...

Bahahaha!! My favorite one so far!!! I do belive I am going to use that one!!!

Unknown said...

So fun Jeanna-I can't wait to do things like this when Evan gets older. :-)

Thanks again for your help moving, we sure appreciated your extra hands and I'm looking forward to dinner tonight!

Michelle said...

Love it! Looks like it was an incredible evening! ;)

The Taras' said...

LOL!!!! LOVE THIS!!! ;o)