Saturday, August 21, 2010

Papa John and Amma visit: part I

My parents came to visit us for a whole week at the end of July early August. We have been so busy with soccer camp, Justin going to Texas for his Aunt's funeral, and our computer was out of use for awhile. I had already uploaded the pictures awhile back but never did anything with them.
Our visit with my parents was so relaxing, fun, and we all enjoyed each other so much. We picked up my parents from the airport on Monday and headed to the Disney and Lego store at the mall in Raleigh. Karis got some new Lego's, and Noah some new cars thanks to Papa John and Amma. We spent the Tuesday and Wednesday hanging around the house, eating at Dick's, going to Wal-Mart, visiting our local farmer's market, and (not allowing Papa John out of our sight, especially Noah).
Side note: Karis is not fond of taking pictures, unless she doesn't know you are taking them, thus the reason there are more of Noah.


At the Farmer's market

Watching a movie with Amma

(If you double click on the collage, it will make it bigger)


Two of my favorite people, I love you two!
Installment 2 of pictures will be along shortly, you can look forward to:
dart gun army wars
bowling
train riding

No comments: