Friday, August 27, 2010

All Aboard!

Our last few days, we always try to squeeze in some family photos. It seems as though they are never when we are dressed nicely, but at least we are smiling, most of us that is. Please excuse the dog food in the back of one of the pictures, and Noah's face in the first picture. Karis was having one of her "I'm not taking a picture day" in the first photo, thus her absence.



In pictures, I realize how much I look like my mom! I hope I look as good as she does at her age, (not that she is THAT OLD!) love you Mom!

family pic (dog food in the background)
We also took the kids to ride the train in Wilson. The kids had a fun time, but I think Justin had more fun trying out the new camera!

Thanks Mom and Dad for all the fun we had. We look forward to seeing you in about five more weeks!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your hair is getting so long! Pretty! Looks like you guys had a blast!