Monday, February 08, 2010

Snow Day

The last week of January brought snow, ice, and three full days of being home bound. It was fun to be together for so long and everyone enjoyed the snow, except Noah. He has some kind of phobia with his hands and doesn't like gloves. Here are some pictures of our three days of fun!
This is actually Sunday and Monday. It was strange to be home of a Sunday morning, especially with Justin. We had a fun time worshipping the Lord together and then sliding down the hill at the park down the road. On Monday, I went to the grocery store and Justin took the kids out for some snowman making. Noah was all about the snow on that day.

Saturday the snow was hard like ice and it was hard to play in. We did have fun sliding down our steep driveway though.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BoldLion said...

I am like Noah in that way about the gloves. I don't like to wear glove, but I do when needed badly.

I do hope that Noah will wear them and like them later. I am glad that you all had fun on the Snow Day. I did too.

Hungry to eat His Word,
'Guerite ~ BoldLion

The Bente Family said...

Wow, that is so neat!!!! I mean, that was a lot of snow!! ;)

Michelle said...

Looks like a blast! You've got to get Justin a better hat! That red and blue one is hilarious!! ;)
Miss you!